Create hotels and rental rooms in your Minecraft server.
What can you do with this plugin?
You can create hotels and rooms, and sell those rooms to the players of your server for a price. The rooms contain a self-cleaning system, so they will reset if the room expires, and the player will get his items back.
- /tph info – Gives you information about the plugin.
- /tph help – Gives you the command list.
- /tph reload – Reload the plugin.
- /tph create <HotelID> – Create a new hotel, and create the region for it.
- /tph delete <HotelID> – Remove a hotel.
- /tph createfloor <HotelID> <Floor> – Add a new floor to a hotel.
- /tph deletefloor <HotelID> <Floor> – Remove a floor from a hotel.
- /tph forceexpire <HotelID> <Floor> <Room> – Forcibly set a hotel room to expired.
- tph.admin – Permissions for creating and removing hotels.
- The latest version of WorldEdit & WorldGuard for your server version
- LWC OR BlockLocker/Lockette(Pro)
You will get a license key for 1 server. Each license key is valid for 1 year and can be renewed for free.
Ideas, tips, bugs etc.? Contact SBDeveloper on his Discord.